We are available to meet with clients in our Ballsbridge office, or via Skype for video and telephone sessions. Depending on your particular needs and location, you may find that a combination of these formats is best for you. Therapy and coaching by Skype can be a wonderful adjunct to in-office visits for busy professionals or for individuals who live too far from the Dublin 4 location. We enjoy working with clients who live full and busy lives, and we understand that sometimes therapy or coaching by Skype may be a practical alternative to in-office visits.
Clients who do well with coaching or therapy by Skype tend to be:
- Very busy. Therapy or coaching by Skype enables clients to save time commuting to and from the office.
- Highly motivated: In-person visits are encouraged, as our office is free of distractions for you. If you have a session over Skype, you will need to tune out other distractions.
- Able to create privacy for themselves: our office is a private space where confidentiality is assured. If you have therapy or coaching over Skype, you will need to ensure that your space gives you appropriate privacy.
- Understanding of privacy concerns: Sometimes electronic information transmitted over the Internet is intercepted. While this is rare and has never actually happened with our office (to our awareness), please understand that we cannot control information as it is being transmitted over the Internet during your therapy Skype session.
- Forward-thinking: Therapy by Skype and coaching by Skype are growing in popularity. Many people who may not have had access to top-notch therapists or coaches are now able to work with highly trained, upper-echelon professionals now that Skype makes them available right in your living room. Many people with busy schedules or who suffer from shyness find video therapy by Skype has made it possible for them to get support at the time and place that is most convenient.
If you would like video therapy by Skype, please contact us to find out more about scheduling a session.